What We Believe
Here are some of the things which are important to us
- We believe in the existence of God as divine creator of all that we see.
- We believe that this God is passionately in love with people.
- We believe that God wants everyone to experience and enjoy a personal relationship with him.
- We believe that sin and human selfishness has separated us from God, and has caused us to be far less than that which we were meant to be.
- We believe in the existence of a devil and demonic forces who are sworn enemies of the human race and of all that is good and right.
- We believe that all men and women need to be rescued.
- We believe that God sent his son Jesus Christ into the world to rescue us through his sacrificial death on a cross in Jerusalem.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was raised from the dead on the third day, and lives today.
- We believe in one God that exists in three persons. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that there is a life after this one. There are two destinations Heaven or Hell.
- We believe that the choice we make now concerning Jesus Christ affects the final outcome.
- We believe that God wants to heal, bless and transform our lives by his supernatural power so that we can in turn help others.
- We believe that God does not discriminate against people, regardless of their age, race, colour, creed, political or sexual preference. He offers life to all and any that will believe in him.
- We believe that He has revealed his wisdom and ways to us through an infallible book known as the BIBLE. It becomes our guide on all matters.
- We believe that Jesus Christ will one day return to this earth to bring his church to himself.
- We believe that there will be a final day of judgement where the small and the great will be called to account for their lives.
- We believe that God created each person for a unique purpose and destiny.
- We believe that God has charged us with responsibility for communicating His love and truth to all we meet.
- We believe that God has charged us with social responsibility. We are to live generous lives, doing all that we can to help others.
- We believe that we have a financial responsibility to God and by giving generously honour Him as the source of all that we have.