We believe in the biblical principles of tithes and offerings
Tithing, or giving ten percent of your income, isn’t merely giving something to God. It’s giving back what was His to begin with. All that we have comes from Him. Tithing is a reminder that God is the supplier of everything and it teaches us to always put God first in our lives.
Beyond the tithe is a chance for us to be extravagantly generous. We have the privilege of partnering with God’s work in the world by using our gifts and resources through the local church.
Other Ways To Give
1) Bank Transfer & Standing Order
If you would like to set up a Standing Order, please contact your bank or use Internet Banking using the following details:
Tithe: Sort Code: 83-44-00 Account No: 00127560
Offering: Sort Code: 83-44-00 Account No: 00127544
Alternatively, you can download and print off a hard-copy of the standing order form and hand it in to your local branch.
If you have any questions regarding setting up a Standing Order please contact our Finance Team – email@example.com
2) Weekend Services
You will find a Giving envelope on your seat at all our locations. If you are a UK taxpayer, don’t forget to register for Gift Aid!
3) International Donation
If you are not based in the UK and would like to support our ministry financially, you can use the international payment details below:
Account Holder: Destiny Church
Bank Name: Royal Bank of Scotland
Sort Code: 83-44-00 Account No: 00127544
BIC: RBOSGB2L IBAN: GB56RBOS83440000127544
4) Raise Funds When You Shop Online
The bible talks a lot on the subject of finance and generosity. We feel its vitally important to remain faith-filled and strong in this area:
- “Financial MOT” by Daniel Owen (listen here) is a practical, down to earth teaching workshop on how to better manage our finances.
- “ATTP: Chapter 6” by Andrew Owen (buy the book) is a biblical overview of what the bible teaches on the subject of our finances and resources.
- “Walking in the Blessed Life” by Andrew Owen (listen here) is a 8 part sermon series looking at what the word says about being blessed.
If you have any questions or feel like you need further support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org