We can’t wait to see you at our in-person services. There is a space for you!
With a team of pastors and leaders present and ready to welcome you, pray with you and lead the moment, this will be a great time of connection together.
We are still required to take contact details for track & trace purposes when you attend a service.
Booking a space in advance will help us limit queues on the day but there will be a team on hand to take details of anyone who has not registered.
KEEPING YOU SAFE
- Some people are at higher risk from Covid-19 than others. Please look over the guidance here to ensure you know your individual risk
- There will be no social distancing in place, as per government guidelines, within the building but we will always aim to accommodate those who are less comfortable or nervous sitting beside others
- If you are nervous or uncomfortable please speak to one of the stewards who will find you a seat where you feel comfortable.
- If you have any Covid-19 symptoms, however mild, please stay at home for the sake of those attending
- Your contact information will be stored for government contact tracing teams in the event that someone who attends tests positive for Covid-19
- If you have not signed up on the day, we will take your contact details for track and trace purposes on arrival
- Face coverings must be worn inside the venues at all times unless you are exempt from wearing one or in one of the instances below.
- You can remove your mask whilst sitting at a cafe table eating or drinking
- It is advised that you keep your mask on when singing but this is optional but has to be put back on once worship is finished
There is of course no pressure for you to attend in person and Church Online as well as our hosting team will still be there to welcome and support you online.
If you have any questions please get in touch:
0141 616 6777